CSIS 111B: Assignments
Final Exam Requirements and Instructions
- Create a new C# Console Solution/Project named Final.
- Write a program which uses two custom methods:
- Custom method 1 should take user input and save it to a text file.
- Custom method 2 should open the text file containing the user's input data and display it to the screen.
- Your program should not crash if the user is not allowed to save files in the directory.
- Your program should not crash if it is not able to open the user file.
- Be sure to run your program to verify that it executes without error(s). If there are errors, you better fix them if you want full credit for the assignment.
- Save changes to the Program.cs file in Visual Studio.
- Use a Web browser to open the CSIS 111B course shell in Canvas.
- Click on the Assignments link from the Canvas menu to the left of the Home page.
- Click on the title for the assignment you are submitting
- Click on the Submit Assignment button.
- Use hilite.me to convert your copied Visual Studio source code into HTML.
- Copy your source code from Visual Studio and paste it into the Source code window on hilite.me.
- Select C# from the Language drop-down list.
- Check the Line Numbers check box.
- Click the Hilite! button.
- Copy the HTML code from the hilite.me HTML window.
- IMPORTANT! Click the HTML Editor link in the upper right of this assignment submission page.
- Paste the copied HTML code into the text submission box.
- Click Submit to complete the process.
- Check you submission by clicking the Submission Details link that appears in the Submission Completed box in the upper-right of this screen.
Final Exam Solution Code
Final Solution Code
How To Post Your Source Code In Canvas
That's it you have completed the assignment submission process.