CSIS 111B: Assignments
Assignment 3 Requirements and Instructions
- After reading Lessons 8 and 9 and completing the Repetition Structure Example at the bottom of Lesson 8 and the Decision Structure Example at the bottom of Lesson 9, complete the following steps:
- Create a new C# Console Project named Assignment3.
- Write a C# Console application which will take user input as a quantity value and display the appropriate discount value based on the following decision table.
- Be sure to run your program to verify that it executes without error(s). If there are errors, you better fix them if you want full credit for the assignment.
- Save changes to the Program.cs file in Visual Studio.
- Use a Web browser to open the CSIS 111B course shell in Canvas.
- Click on the Assignments link from the Canvas menu to the left of the Home page.
- Click on the title for the assignment you are submitting
- Click on the Submit Assignment button.
- Use hilite.me to convert your copied Visual Studio source code into HTML.
- Copy your source code from Visual Studio and paste it into the Source code window on hilite.me.
- Select C# from the Language drop-down list.
- Check the Line Numbers check box.
- Click the Hilite! button.
- Copy the HTML code from the hilite.me HTML window.
- IMPORTANT! Click the HTML Editor link in the upper right of this assignment submission page.
- Paste the copied HTML code into the text submission box.
- Click Submit to complete the process.
- Check you submission by clicking the Submission Details link that appears in the Submission Completed box in the upper-right of this screen.
How To Post Your Source Code In Canvas
That's it you have completed the assignment 3 submission process.