Table of Contents
Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to do the following:
- Compare and Contrast HTML to DHTML
- Compare and Contrast static to dynamic Web pages.
- Examine client-side scripting options and capabilities.
- Evaluate Web-based tools available for enhancing user interaction and form validation in Web pages.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Prepare a technical report or presentation on some advanced aspect of Web development.
- Research and identify career paths related to the Web development program.